Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Liberal leadership candidate Garneau refuses to attend Trudeau's Islamic revival conference

Justin Trudeau is addressing an Islamic conference this week featuring speakers who support terror groups and Islamic extremism.

According to the Toronto Sun:   Liberal leadership candidate Marc Garneau said, “As an MP I’m ready to meet with any group at any time to talk about our shared values of peace, tolerance and equality. In this case, I have concerns. One reason I wouldn’t attend myself is because I’m not sure (these people) share those same values.”






Update (h/t Blazing Cat Fur):   The Friends of Hamas, otherwise known as the Canadian Council on American-Islamic relations, is upset with Garneau for his statement. With enemies like those, it's yet another positive indication that Garneau is by far the Liberal's best hope.


No comments: