Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The weird look of crime in Orlando

It was just a minor open container charge
but I feel a lot safer knowing I won't
run into this guy at a Black Mass
Arrested for Grand Theft - anything less would be ironic
Orlando, Florida Station WKMG regularly publishes mug shots of people arrested locally.

This must be as big a tourist attraction for them as Walt Disney World





Arrested for prostitution:
"Arrgh, matey! I'll shiver yer timber
fer half a doubloon!"

"Are you lookin' at me funny?"
This guy (above) is my favorite..if you're going to intentionally
make yourself permanently look like The Riddler (below), you have to expect
the cops (or Batman) to pick you up


It saves criminal identification time when you wear police tape as a fashion accessory 
"C'mon - I needed the money to get my spaceship repaired so
 I can return to my home planet"
Now which Star Trek episode do I remember her from?
"You may not recognize me, which is why
I always carry an American Express Card..
and have words tattooed all over my face"
It might help your criminal career not to
advertise that you're a heroin dealer on
your forehead
And they come in women's versions too!
That giant neck tattoo sure makes it easy to pick 'em out of police line-ups