Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Friday, July 9, 2010

Since when does a "progressive" news site run a Hot Babe Contest??

Not that I'm complaining, but the Huffington Post is the last place I'd expect this sort of thing (ok, the 2nd last, but hell would have to have frozen over before the miserable rabble.ca would allow this politically incorrect travesty and even then..).

The Huff Post is running a babes of the World Cup photos spread with beautiful female fans from all the participating countries. It's a contest where viewers to the website can rate the women, on a scale from 1 to 10, in a degrading sexist ritual that I suffered through just so I could report about it to my loyal readers. I hope you appreciate the sacrifices I make for you people.

It's not what I expected but this stuff sells and say what you like about Arianna Huffington; her rich ex-husband didn't marry any dummies.

You can see it here.

No comments: